Sunday, February 14, 2010

I don't know if I can even do this blog thing. I have so much in my head right now that I can't even get it out to write down...
I'll try again tomorrow. Think I'm just feeling sorry for myself the last few days. This isn't a good start to a blog! But honestly I can't be bothered with the introduction crap. I just want to vent and have people maybe read and actually understand.
I really need a good cry. And I haven't got anyone to cry to :

Ha, yep, feeling sorry for myself. Sorry.

2 comments:

  1. I'm definitley reading and I understand :) I did the same with my blog, I never really did the whole 'introduction' thing I guess. Just jumped right in with the ranting. And um... didn't shut up! It helps tho. Hugs! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I did like a two sentance intro to mine so jump in and get all those feelings out, it helps!! :)

    ReplyDelete