Monday, February 8, 2010

"Loz has entered the blog-o-sphere."

Thought I'd steal that quote from Megan as my first post's title, I rather think it sums up the occasion quite nicely :)
So.
Ok, well, I had this problem last time I (attempted to) start a blog... What I'm wondering is where do I start? Should I have a go at introducing myself, explain why I want to do this, or just jump in?
Not that I think many people will be reading this- it's mainly for me. But just in case, I'll do a little spiel of introduction so no-one who stumbles across this blog feels like they've opened a book in the middle or something.


Slightly awkward photo taken at a slightly awkward party - somehow seemed the best I could choose.

Here goes... Hi. I'm Lauren. A few facts: I'm a girl. I live on Jersey, the Channel Island (it's not a palm trees and perma-sunny paradise, but it can get pretty damn close sometimes), I turned 18 in December of 2009, I have Cystic Fibrosis - along with a host of other medical complaints and complications! I'm short, I'm pessimistic, I still have a teddy bear on my bed, I love people almost as much as I like to be alone, and I love books.
To be continued...

5 comments:

  1. First comment, Woot!

    And yes, I am a quotable genius :) Xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I look forward to reading more :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to hearing more about you :D Hope you're ok! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, I like you already! Let the reading begin.

    ReplyDelete